Inbound Shipping Rates
Weight Rate1/2 lb. USD$4.121 lb. USD$4.872 lbs. USD$8.493 lbs. USD$10.864 lbs. USD$13.485 lbs. USD$16.60Weight Rate6 lbs. USD$19.727 lbs. USD$22.848 lbs. USD$25.969 lbs. USD$29.0810 lbs. USD$32.20Weight Rate11 lbs. USD$35.3212 lbs. USD$38.4413 lbs. USD$41.5614 lbs. USD$44.6815 lbs. USD$47.8016 to 99lbs. USD$3.12 per lb
- Rates are applied to each lb or part thereof. e.g. An item weighing 1.2lb will attract a 2lb rate.
- A 17% fuel surcharge is applicable on all shipments.
- We double-inspect all televisions to verify their integrity. This incurs a US$30 fee but allows us to improve the safety of shipping these extremely fragile items.
- Unless otherwise advised we temporarily stop 50-inch and larger televisions in Miami to offer you the option of having these items secured in a crate before continuing the shipping process. Crating will incur an additional fee of US$130 and adds 50-55lbs to your shipment (may be more depending on the size of the TV).
- Items valued at US$2500 and above require additional documentation - Electronic Export Information (EEI) - for US Customs. This incurs a US$25 fee.